PROJECT SPOTLIGHT: Improving Scheduling of Acute Care Surgeons.
The Division of Acute Care Surgery provides care for critically injured patients at Michigan Medicine. Making sure all units are covered, meeting individual and team needs, and keeping the schedule fair and balanced is challenging. CHEPS was able to make the process much easier and create more satisfying schedules for all stakeholders. (Read more.)
Read our latest student blog posts.
- Laura Ely, Industrial & Operations Engineering Masters – Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety concentration
- Aparna Reddy, Bio/Anthro (Pre-Med) Undergraduate
- Rachel Zhang, Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate
- David Keller, Industrial & Operations Engineering Undergraduate
- Caroline Hirth, Industrial & Operations Engineering Undergraduate