In This Issue
2020 has been a challenging year for many. We’re incredibly grateful for our CHEPS family and hope your holiday season is a merry one this year, even if it looks a little different than usual. And, most of all, we’re hoping your 2021 is a healthy and happy one!
- Catching Up With Alum Erick Dagenais, 12/14/20
- CHEPS Seminar With Prof. Eduardo Perez, 12/7/20
- CHEPS Seminar With Adam VanDeusen, 11/30/20
CHEPS students blog to share life at CHEPS from the student perspective.
- Sebastian Munoz, Industrial & Operations Engineering Undergraduate
- Pushpendra (Ishu) Singh, Industrial & Operations Engineering Master’s 2020
- Dean Golan, Industrial & Operations Engineering Undergraduate
- Matt Howard, Industrial and Operations Engineering Undergraduate
- Luke Liu, 2020 Industrial & Operations Engineering B.S.
- Renata Terrazzan, Public Health Undergraduate
- Alli VanderStoep, Industrial & Operations Engineering Master’s Student
- Ziqi Wang, IOE/HEPS Master’s Student
- Carolyn Wu, Informatics Undergraduate
- Kristine Wang, 2020 Computer Science B.S.
- Nicholas Zacharek, Industrial & Operations Engineering Undergraduate
- Matt See, 2020 Chemistry B.S.
CHEPS alum Erick Dagenais is pictured hiking in North Bend, WA, about 45 minutes outside of downtown Seattle. Read more about Erick in this alum update.